What is Buildt?
Buildt is a cutting-edge AI tool that aims to enhance developers' efficiency by facilitating swift searches and comprehensive understanding of extensive codebases. By harnessing the power of AI technology, it offers advanced contextual search capabilities and provides in-depth code explanations.
Pros VS Cons
- Buildt offers a wide range of features including super search, quick and accurate finding, code generation capabilities, and automated code refactoring, making it a user-friendly tool for developers.
- However, Buildt has limited language support initially, runs locally only, and may struggle with large codebases, making it potentially less suitable for complex projects.
Display Your Achievement: Get Our Custom-Made Badge to Highlight Your Success on Your Website and Attract More Visitors to Your Solution.
- Monthly visits13.42K
- Avg visit duration00:05:12
- Bounce rate51.80%
- Unique users8.57K
- Total pages views32.99K
Access Top 5 countries
- What does Buildt do?
- What features does Buildt offer?
- Which programming languages does Buildt support?
- Why is Buildt better than copying and pasting code into ChatGPT?
- How can I sign up for Buildt?
Buildt Use Cases
Use case: Contextual Search - Search for code by what it does and not what it is. For example, you can search for 'Where are request tokens validated in the backend?'
Use case: Code Explanations - If you're unsure about how something in your codebase works, Buildt can quickly explain how it flows as if an expert was sitting next to you.
Buildt is better than copying and pasting code into ChatGPT because context windows are not large enough to paste all the code into. Additionally, embedding code directly is not accurate as English queries look nothing like code. Buildt applies proprietary methods to provide accurate and useful results.