Pros VS Cons
- Aiva offers unique personalized music, diverse user options, faster composition, preset music styles, flexible pricing plans, extended track durations, high download limit, full copyright ownership, monetization with no restrictions, tackles licensing challenges, aids non-commercial users, assists content creators, provides student discounts, and offers a variety of file formats including high-quality WAV files.
- Aiva has limited genre options, no API, no Linux support, no direct DAW integration, limited track duration and download options, track ownership tied to subscription, no multi-language support, no free trial, and limited file formats.
Display Your Achievement: Get Our Custom-Made Badge to Highlight Your Success on Your Website and Attract More Visitors to Your Solution.
- Monthly visits714.19K
- Avg visit duration00:04:29
- Bounce rate42.49%
- Unique users358.02K
- Total pages views3.20M
Access Top 5 countries
- What can AIVA do?
- Can I customize the generated tracks?
- What are the pricing options for individuals?
- How many downloads are allowed per month with the Pro Annually plan?
- How can I contact AIVA for student and school discounts?
Aiva Use Cases
Generate new songs in over 250 different styles
Create your own style models
Upload audio or MIDI influence to customize generated tracks
Download songs in any file format
Monetize music generated with AIVA
Own the full copyright of your compositions
Use compositions for non-commercial use cases
Monetize compositions on Youtube, Twitch, Tik Tok, and Instagram
Download MP3 & MIDI formats
Download high quality WAV files
Student & School discounts available
AIVA trusted by various creators
Listen to AIVA on Youtube, Spotify, Apple Music, and Soundcloud